QFD - Dual Cleaner & Disinfectant
A one step, combined surface cleaner and disinfectant, QFD is the QUAT-FREE way to clean hard surfaces in kitchens, food preparation areas or anywhere requiring a high level of cleanliness & hygiene!
Easy cleaning - no need to pre-clean and able to work in dirty conditions, QFD leaves no residue and doesn't require rinsing
Fast acting - kills up to 99.9999% of bacteria & fungi and tested to kill Coronavirus in 60 seconds *
Safe to use - non-flammable formulation, not classified as a skin irritant and free from PHMB, halogens, alcohol, aldehydes and oxidisers.
- Quat/QAC free - meaning QFD is free from Quaternary ammonium compounds, so leaves no residue and has no Maximum Residue Limit**
- Powerful disinfection - tested and proven to be effective against bacteria, fungi and enveloped viruses
- Fragrance & taint free - ideal for use in kitchens, catering facilities & food processing surfaces
- Low hazard - free from bleach, chlorine and alcohol.
- Versatile - suitable for use everywhere from food contact surfaces, through to healthcare environments, schools, nurseries and even in the home!
- Ready to use formula - no complicated mixing required
- Made in Scotland
QFD has been tested in accordance with the following European Standards:
- Enveloped Viruses to EN 14476^ - against Bovine Coronavirus (limited spectrum virucidal activity)
- Bacteria to EN 13697 - against E.coli, E.hirae, Camplylobacter jejuni, Legionella pneumophila, Listeria monocytogenes, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella enteritidis, Staphylococcus aureus and Vancomycin Resistant Enterococci
- Bacteria to EN 1276 - against E.coli, E.hirae, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella choleraesuis and Staphylococcus aureus
- Fungi to EN 13697 - against Aspergillus niger and Candida albicans
Full details on our test data is available to professional users on request. To find out more, please visit our information site at: www.endurocide.com or contact us directly.
* Bovine Coronavirus
** Maximum Residue Limit is the maximum amount of biocide residue that is expected to remain on food products (when the biocide is used as per label directions) that will not be a concern to human health
^ All testing conducted under dirty conditions except EN 14476 testing which was tested in clean conditions
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.