AntiBak Residual - 28 Day Residual Disinfectant
Round the clock disinfection has never been easier. AntiBak Residual, offers fast acting and long lasting disinfection for up to 28 days after application!
Tested & proven to kill bacteria, fungi & viruses - including Coronavirus in 30 seconds!*
Fast acting - kills up to 99.9999% of bacteria in 60 seconds
Long lasting - proven to continue to be effective against bacteria for up to 28 days after application
- Perfect for those hard to reach areas - designed areas that are subject to bacterial loading but are not cleaned regularly or are difficult to clean on a regular basis.
- Biostatic protection - protects surfaces by providing a long lasting biostatic protection layer, which bacteria cannot penetrate or multiply on.
- Low hazard - free from bleach, chlorine and alcohol.
Versatile - suitable for use everywhere from washrooms through to sluice rooms, HVAC systems, cold stores and kitchen non-food contact surfaces*.
- Fits in with your systems - suitable for use with spray and cloth, mop and bucket or steam cleaning machines
- Ready to use formula - no complicated mixing required
- Made in Scotland
AntiBak Residual has been tested in accordance with the following European Standards:
- Viruses to EN 14476 - against Bovine Coronavirus (20%) screen tested against H1N1 Swine Flu
- Bacteria to EN 1276 - against Campylobacter jejuni (4%), E.coli (4%), E.hirae (4%), Klebsiella pneumoniae, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella enteritidis, Salmonella typhimurium, Staphylococcus aureus, Vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus faecalis
- Bacteria to EN 13727 - against Legionella pneumophila
- Fungi to EN 1650 - against Aspergillus niger and Candida albicans
- Residuality testing - 28 day residuality - shown to be effective against a range of bacteria 28 days after application
- Residuality testing - 7 day residuality - shown to be effective against bacteria 7 days after application using steam cleaner
Full details on our test data is available to professional users on request. To find out more, please visit our information site at: www.endurocide.com or contact us directly.
* Not suitable for use on food contact areas
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.